Monday, May 30, 2011

THE SAGA BEGINS

Hello everyone, I created this blog site to express feelings on the music I created thus far and to keep you abreast on different moves that I will be making.  For a while I’ve been going thru the ups and downs of the music industry, dealing with people who are parasites, leeches, and people with motives to slow up in your progress journey.  Time after time just when you think you made a great move someone comes along and bring you back 2 steps, my experience your entertainment, I never let a people hold me from accomplishing my goals.  Through this journey I met a lot of great people and supporters rather doing a solo project or a joint venture.  One thing you all should know is that I chose not to hold my tongue because with expressing your feelings on things people will take so much advantage of you.  I always tell people if you want see the truth about a person’s work ethic, work with them and see what the deal is.  People kill me with their quote on quote "BEING A BOSS" when you need people to make you look like a BOSS. 

I experienced being on a tour, being a internet radio personality, and most importantly I experienced trusting someone to handle certain business affairs, with that being said my experience out of it all was not a great one.  I realized out of just those 3 experiences I can't trust the word of a person who later goes behind your back and do dirty.  Now we all are placed in situations for a reason........ I am glad that it was an eye opener and I pray all will prosper for I needed to go through this to become more focus in my career as a hip hop artist.  I'm more into my business and just because you say you do something that doesn’t mean I won't research you to see if there is truth to the fact. 

I have so much to offer the world in my journey; I want to give to the world what I been missing, LOVE.  I love to crack jokes because being angry doesn't get you anywhere in this world.  I created all types of new songs with production by CANEI FINCH, CHARLIE O, LIVEONE, SKY CARTER, and NEWO DA KID.  These dudes have been crafting some great tracks for me to express my life on.  This is a life I love and a life I wanted so that means it won't be easy for anyone to control and take advantage of.

I created "THE SAGA BEGINS" f/ MAMA MIA to let people know that I won't lack the ingredients to prosper in this game and to beware of the creativity that I have packed away in my bags of goodies lol.

EMF BLACK





No comments:

Post a Comment